Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission falls within the Aims and Scope of the Journal of Advanced Thermal Science Research.
- The authors followed the Duties for Authors as stated in the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Policys.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document or LaTeX file format.
- It is understood that accepted articles will be published with Open Access against Article Processing Charges US$ 300.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
Copyright protection applies to any original work immediately after it is finalised, either published or unpublished. Due to this law, any content on this website, which may include pictures, tables, graphs, literary works, figures and videos etc, is copyrighted to Avanti Publishers. All material that is available on this website whether it is a research article or a simple logo should not be provided elsewhere without permission since this act is highly immoral.
After acceptance and publication of the article, the author transfers the copyright to the publisher but holds the following rights:
- They are permitted to use the work for non-commercial purposes only.
- They can include their works in future meetings, presentations, thesis etc. without any commercial gain.
- They can share their work (printed or digital copies) with the students, peers or colleagues for personal use or study purposes.
- They are allowed to upload or post their pre-publication version on pre-print or personal websites but not without linking it to the definitive version on Avanti Publishers’ website.
- If they detect plagiarism or copyright infringement of their work, they should immediately report it to the Avanti Publishers.
This policy allows us to protect all the original work and enhance our relationship with the authors. We add more value to their work by managing the subscription process, editing the manuscripts by seeking professional help only and making it available to the wider scientific community. Hence, the users are advised not to use the content on this website for any commercial purpose. Manuscripts can be downloaded and used for personal benefit only. Reproducing, republishing or redistributing the content commercially will violate our copyright policy.
Users should pertain to the above-mentioned terms and conditions otherwise abstain from using this site.
We realise the importance and respect the concerns of regarding of every customer. Below mentioned are the types of personal information that we collect from our users, how we utilise that data and to whom we share it with.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT GIVE US:
Name and contact information.
Institutional affiliation, funding source or your employer (school/university).
INFORMATION THAT WE MIGHT COLLECT FROM YOU:
The information includes the following but is not limited to:
Operating system used (for example, MAC, Windows etc.)
Type of Browser used
Date and time of visit
Documents downloaded from our website
The searches you made and the pages you visited.
Geographical location of the user
We assemble and process your data to answer your inquiries, deliver relevant information, communication, handling out publication processing fees, processing manuscripts and to carry out the publishing process. We don’t reveal, sell or broadcast your personal information to outsiders without your assent or except if legally obliged.
Endeavours to protect your personal data from being misused incorporate providing limited access to selective people, password protection, encryptions, and so forth.
POTENTIAL DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
Our employees and third parties under contract with us
Manuscript details with the editors and reviewers
Financial institutions for easing the submission of payments
Technical support providers
Demographic and statistical information with the business partners
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You should contact us at any time to update your personal details
You can contact us to be removed from mailing list
You have the right to request us to delete your personal details from our system and to stop processing your personal data.
You can ask for a digital copy of your personal data that we hold.
You can claim or object to us if you suspect any misuse of your personal information.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us through email@example.com